Next Level Selling: The Definitive Guide to Closing High Dollar Deals
AMAZON #1 BEST SELLER
Next Level Selling, reveals the steps of the "Million Dollar Framework!"
Warning: reading this book and following the advice within can result in high dollar sales and long term agreements with companies such as American Airlines, Sprint, Halliburton, Amazon, Comcast, Belkin, GoPro, Cisco, D-Link, ACER, Dell, Western Digital, Seagate, Kingston, ASUS, Buffalo, Toshiba, HP, Logitech, LG, Microsoft, Realtek, Netgear and many others!Start reading now to:
- Meet a smart gal named PAM: and learn why finding PAIN, AUTHORITY, and MONEY will assure your next deal
- Find out why adding a Maverick to your sales teams can catapult your sales
- Discover how companies with small marketing budgets can win million dollar deals
- Learn how today's customer differs from what you may think
- Understand the latest steps to pursue and close the biggest deals in your space
- Learn the six steps you should be taking after closing a sale
- Figure out how to get around the major obstacles every salesperson will face
- Discover how the PAM sales process has identified and delivered high value, closed deals with the largest, most respected brands on the planet!
- And much more!
Next Level Selling answers the question: How do I identify, qualify and close high dollar opportunities while developing long term relationships with my target audience?
Free Download:Take Your MEDS
Success in the business world is no accident. Browse any bookshelf in any bookstore, and you'll find shelves filled with how-to books on making it in the corporate jungle. There’s one consistent and vital lesson that you’ll notice emerging from the sheer breadth of business books: being successful in business is not due to any single characteristic.
It's not all about your professional skills. It’s not wholly dependent on some innate talent. We are learning that mental, physical, and spiritual health all play a significant role in success. So how do you develop those winning habits and routines that keep you healthy and at the top of your game? Take Your MEDS.
Praise for Next Level Selling
Divisional President, Xerox
"Next-Level Selling is a Great Read! Tom Fedro provides a methodology and detailed approach that can guide newer and seasoned sales professionals to close large deals and expand client relationships. His case studies provide real-life examples to achieve sales success."Jayson Yardley
Vistage Chair/CEO, ProMAX Systems